POSITION Alumni Specialist - HRIS
COMPENSATION Base salary to $100,000 and multiple bonuses
BENEFITS Paid Time Off, Bonus(es), 401K, Medical Dental & Vision Coverage, Life and AD&D Insurance, Retirement Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, Transit Program and more!
LOCATION New York, NY
THE ORGANIZATION Global Law Firm - Human Resources HRIS
The Alumni Engagement Information Specialist is responsible for improving alumni-related data and data-driven business processes through the ongoing maintenance and research efforts for the program. Projects vary in scope across multiple technology tools and may stretch across various office locations. In addition to the responsibilities associated with alumni-related data, the Alumni Engagement Information Specialist will be a critical on site resource for local alumni programming and events in the New York office. The Specialist will assist as needed with the planning and coordination of local programs and must be able to juggle all responsibilities effectively.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, data maintenance and research, reporting, data analysis, internal website monitoring, event and training support, budget support, and other ongoing projects or general administrative duties.
- Understands business data points for current and future integration to the alumni site (HR, CRM, LinkedIn, D&B, etc.) and understands dataflow, design & ownership of information.
- Understanding of the alumni program and how technology supports our efforts.
- Understanding of Alumni Website functionality, maintenance and vendor relationship.
- Ensures that data feeds accurately to the alumni website from HR data systems, (PeopleSoft), and in the future, the Firm’s CRM and other sources such as LinkedIn and D&B.
- Monitors the website and works with Alumni Operations & Delivery Manager, appropriate vendors, and the firm’s departments such as IT and HR to fix problems, coordinate enhancements, and complete upgrades.
- Manages alumni data to ensure accuracy.
- Assists with regular data refresh campaigns and conducts research of information on missing contact info.
- Supports Firmwide reporting needs for alumni data by understanding alumni data & standard vs adhoc reports.
- Runs requested reports on alumni data - many ad hoc, some will be regularly scheduled. Performs quality control on reports for accuracy.
- Reviews and maintains existing standard “Saved Search” type queries, evaluating for efficiency and improvement.
- Support monthly metrics and dashboard reporting to various groups.
- Support research and analysis leveraging the firm’s Alumni LinkedIn Group and Alumni LinkedIn Recruiter Licenses.
- Assist with RFP and vendor review of information in support of new platform selection process.
- Perform key data review/analysis and other tasks in support of new platform data migration and site implementation.
- Has acute attention to detail with appropriate use of judgment and the need for consultation to identify and analyze problems and find solutions.
- In support of key event-heavy periods of the year, assist with event planning and execution.
- Develop good working relationships with colleagues in other departments to better understand the alumni data and enhance data integrity.
- Cultivate local relationships with other teams and attorneys to build local additional local presence of alumni team within the New York office.
- Act as onsite resource for information and requests related to the Alumni Engagement Program.
- Produce reports in support of budget-related monitoring and activities as needed to assist Alumni Operations & Delivery Manager.
- Minimum 4-5+ years of HRIS experience. Alumni relations data experience a BIG PLUS
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a business or information management field
- Experience in technology or project management/ business analysis within the legal industry preferred.
- Great attention to detail, organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Understand how to manipulate data sets and other sources in order to extract relevant data to provide support and insight
- Translate business needs into specific technical queries or criteria of data to pull
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Understand, analyze & match data from various sources in Excel (Alumni Database, CRM data, LinkedIn, HR PeopleSoft) to achieve desired reports/results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Ability to cultivate relationships across departments, offices, and with attorneys
- Technical experience should include solid working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Visio)
- Familiarity or working knowledge with LinkedIn searching, SharePoint, PeopleSoft HR and CRM systems
Ms. Shannon Kay
Assistant Vice President
Filcro Legal Staffing
295 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Resume Submission Link
EEO EMPLOYER: Filcro Legal Staffing and the organizations we represent are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, compensate and promote Alumni Specialists seeking jobs as Alumni HRIS professionals in law firms regardless of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status and we comply with all federal and state laws.